Siamese Blossom @ Fashion is a premium grade residential project that consists of many distinctive points such as it is located right opposite the road from the Fashion Island shopping mall and is adjacent to Ramintra road, Ratchada-Ramintra road, and BTS pink line(a future project). Siamese Blossom @ Fashion is also designed by a group of famous architecture companies i.e., A49 Group, Somdoon Architects Ltd., ARbay Co., Ltd., Sanitas Studio Co., Ltd. and Landscape Architects of Bangkok which, together with Siamese Asset Co. Ltd., designed the project so that the ecofriendly theme could be displayed with details listed below….
1. Open airy designed with an invisible view of the parking lot from the inside.The Double
Volume living room able us to view the back garden that separates each house 12
2. Beautiful environmental areas; no electricity post in sight (underground electric system)
instead it is replaced by big trees.Theback garden does the job of acting as a big
ventilator, allowing the air to flow in to the house and out on the third floor, making
the house cool without turning on the air conditioner all day long.
3. An energy-saving building; allows the light to shine through the house and the stairs,
lighting up the house during the daytime without turning on the lights. The light weight
concrete walls that have no leakage problems and absorb heat unlike other
4. Co-exists with the nature; boulevard gardens in the front and the back with shady
Jamjuree trees and many plants. The house is designed to have a concave body to
allow gardening and an Open Court Yard inside the house.
5. Perfect security system; two layers fence with a bike lane for security guards.
Utility meter, post, and garbage bins are located outside the project for residents’ privacy.
Siamese Blossom @ Fashion is designed in to four parts
1. Office Block: 4 ½ floors, 5.50 meters wide, is designed as a twin building aiming for office
and showroom use, can be accommodated on the top floor, many parking lots.
2. Town Home: 3 floors, suitable for accommodation and small business with a small
group of customers such as Freelancing, Insurance Agent, or Independent Lawyer.
3. Town House: residential building 3 floors high, two level parking lot, aiming for
residential use that co-exists with the nature surrounded by gardens.
4. Shop House: designed as commercial buildings, can be use for commercial business
on the main street (Ratchada-Ramintra) with many customers such as coffee shop,
book store, 7-11, etc. surrounded by gardens.