Siamese Asset Public Company Limited respects your privacy and recognize the importance of personal data protection. Once the Company uses your personal data to run the business and provide the service to you, your personal data will be protected under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562.
The Company would like to inform you of the following details regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data:
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data can be divided into 2 categories as follows:
• Personal Data (General)
means any information related to a person, which enables the identification of such person, whether directly or indirectly. For example, name, address, e-mail address, Identification Number.
• Sensitive Data
means a special category of personal data that needs appropriate protection and careful collection, use, or disclosure. Sensitive Data pertains to racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, cult, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual behavior, criminal records, health data, disability, trade union information, genetic data and biometric data.
Personal Data that the Company Collects from You
The Company will collect, use, or disclose your personal data that the Company has received, either directly or indirectly, as follows:
• Identity Data
means any data that can identify you either directly or indirectly, such as name, surname, date/month/year of birth, gender, national identity card number, driver's license number, passport number, marital status, etc.
• Contact Data
such as an address, email, and phone number.
• Sensitive Data
such as race, beliefs, religion, health information, biometric data, etc. However, the Company will not process any types of sensitive data.
• Financial and Transaction Data
such as bank account number, credit card and debit card number, monthly income data, payment information, etc.
• Technical and Usage Data
such as IP address, login information, website browsing data from Cookie ID, device type, settings, and other platforms and technologies used to access the Company’s website.
• Profile Data
such as username and password for online repair notification, sale of land, job application, interests, preferences, budget, reasons of purchase, and opinions from survey responses.
• Marketing and Communication Data
such as your preferences in receiving marketing information from the Company and third parties; including contact information such as a tape recorder in the event that you contacted the Company via Call Center or through other social media channels, and etc.
• Children Data:
The Company has no intention to collect any Personal Data of a child whose age is less than that stipulated by law (the “Age Limit”). If you are younger than that of the Age Limit, please do not use the Company’s service or provide any Personal Data to the Company.
In the event that you are a parent of a child whose age is less than the Age Limit and is aware that your child is providing Personal Data to the Company, please contact the Company, and you may request to exercise your right instead.
In the event that you are a child of age that is less than the Age Limit and need to receive services and products of the Company, you are required to have the consent of your parent in place for the provision of your Personal Data.
The data that you need to provide to the Company which the Company can collect, use, disclose, and process as required by law are as stated below:
In the event that you could not provide these personal data to the Company, this may cause the Company to not be able to process as per your request, proceed as the Company has initially stated, or take any legal action.
• Information that is necessary for the Company’s legitimate interests, such as the collection of your photos at events, recording your images via CCTV cameras, etc.
Sources of Personal Data
The Company receives your personal data directly from you through the following channels:
• You register with us by creating an account on the Company’s website or application.
• You make a query with the Company regarding your interest in the property or project.
• You make an appointment with the Company to visit the project site.
• You provide information to the Company while visiting the project site.
• You participate in the Company marketing activity through an electronic platform, social media, or an offline platform.
Your personal data that the Company obtained from the third parties who operate in connection with the collection, use or disclosure of personal data on order or behalf of the Company. Your personal data will not be used other than the purposes that the Company has specified or ordered. Furthermore, the Company requires third parties to maintain the confidentiality and protection of your personal data as required by the Thai Personal Data Protection Law.
Personal data that is obtained from Cookies when you visit the Company’s website in which this information supports the Company to provide better, faster, safer services and for your privacy when you use the service and/or access the platform.
Personal Data Collection Method
The Company collects your information when:
• You access the Company’s website.
• You provide information to the Company through the website or applications.
• You provide information to the Company when you make enquiry via online or offline channel.
• You provide information to the Company through various Company’s channels such as document, electronic, or verbal.
• You provide information through the agent or various online media channels of the service providers’ such as Facebook, Line, and etc. for the purpose of creation of your profile, etc.
The Company only collects your personal data as necessary to provide the service to you and correspond to your queries as well as to carry on the Company’s business in a way that you would usually anticipate.
Purposes of Personal Data Collection Use, or Disclosure
• To conduct any transaction as you have requested, the Company will collect your personal data such as your name, surname, email address, telephone number, opinions, or inquiries, that you provided when you register through the Company's website or via other channels such as filling out questionnaires when you visit the project, when you contact the Company, request for further information or perform other actions as you have requested.
• To improve and develop services.
• To perform a contract with a contractor that the Company hires or uses.
• To perform the contract that you are a party with the Company.
• To comply with all relevant laws and regulations, and/or for any other benefits that you have given your consent to.
• In the event that you are an external service provider (Supplier/Outsource/Service Provider), we will collect, use, or disclose your personal data for the purpose of entering into a contract. In order to proceed with procurement and control the quality of the products or services, or to evaluate the performance of the service provider, the Company will collect, use, or disclose personal data on a lawful basis which may vary depending on the purposes for which the data was processed for.
Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company may disclose or share your personal data with selected third parties as follows:
• The Company’s partner or any employee of associated companies.
• The authorized agent of the Company who could sell the products or services of the Company including agent or person hired by such person.
• Other persons, including agent or person hired by such person who is arranging in connection with the Company’s products and services, marketing activities, offer of the Company’s information, of the Company’s products and services development, such as the payment method, documentation system, technology, documents submission, research, etc.
• Condominium Juristic Person, or Developed-Estate Juristic Person and /or Condominium manager or Developed-estate manager.
• Any governmental authority or supervision organization or any person to which the Company is required to disclose such data whether by-laws, regulations or order concerning the Company or according to the Company’s agreement with any governmental authority or any other person.
Security Measures for Personal Data
The Company have strict security measures for your personal data concerning your privacy which includes taking action according to the law as follows:
• Categorize your personal data as confidential information.
• Establish organizational and technical measures to prevent wiretapping, forgeries, and unauthorized access or usage or modification, such as information security system, customer confidentiality policy, etc.
• Employees and third-party service providers (Supplier/Outsource/Service Provider) are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the customer's personal data in the Non-disclosure Agreement signed with the Company.
• Establish procedures to handle any data breach incident and notify you if your personal data has been breached. In this regard, the actions will be in accordance with the law.
Nonetheless, data transmission via the internet still has limitations in maintaining security, despite the Company having strict information security measures. Therefore, the Company cannot guarantee your personal data security, which is disclosed through online channels. Thus, the Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred directly or indirectly from unauthorized access to the personal data provided by you on the Company’s websites unless the Company is proven of negligence.
Personal Data Retention
Data Subject Rights
You have the rights under the Personal Data Protection law that you should be aware of. Moreover, you can make a request by using the contact channel provided in the “Contact Us” section on the Company’s website.
• As the data subject, you shall have the right to withdraw your consent given to the Company for processing your personal data at any time throughout the duration that the Company retains your personal data (Right to Withdraw Consent).
• As the data subject, you shall have the right to access your personal data and request the Company to copy your personal data, including request the Company to disclose the personal data acquisition that you did not grant the consent to the Company (Right to Access).
• As the data subject, you shall have the right to request the Company to rectify the accuracy or add more information to your incomplete personal data (Right to Rectification).
• As the data subject, you shall have the right to request the Company to erase your personal data for any reason (Right to Erasure).
• As the data subject, you shall have the right to request the Company to restrict the data processing for any reason (Right to Restriction of Processing).
• As the data subject, you shall have the right to transmit your personal data to another controller or yourself without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (The Right to Data Portability).
As the data subject, you shall have the right to object the processing of your data for any reason (Right to Object).
• You may cancel the use of your Personal Data or the disclosure of your Personal Data to which you have consented. After the cancellation, the Company may not serve you at its total capacity or as stated by the Company. However, the Company may collect data from inspecting services provided to you or proceed with any legal actions.
The Company's website stores cookies to improve the website service and create profile data about your visit to the Company's website without accessing your hard drive. You can manage the cookies function in your browser's settings; for example, you can choose to turn off certain types of cookies according to your preference. If you would like to know how to manage cookies functions, please access the help menu in your browser. Turning off the cookie function may affect your ability to make certain transactions, use functions, and access some content on the Company website.
You can request to exercise your rights as the data subject, and if you have any question or complaint, you can contact the Company via the following channels: